Do you want to reach a specific local target of fans with a mission because, for example:
- your next concert is in a specific country and you want to focus the promotion only in that place.
- you want to promote an offline activity (volunteering, leaflet, etc.) only in a specific zone.
- you want that the fans of a specific country start a social network word of mouth about a guest spot in the local radio/TV;
- there’s a local radio date of the new music single.
Otherwise, you need to restrict the availability of one or more rewards only in specific countries because, for example:
- you cannot ship it all over the world.
- it consists of a ticket for a concert in a specific country.
- it is written in a language that is spoke only in a single country.
If you find yourself at least in one of this situation you can avoid the problem using the tool “Country” (you can find it in the form for creating/editing a mission o a reward) that allows you to geolocate the availability of the missions and rewards in your community, simply flagging specific countries or zones of the world.