For awarding the proper value of credits (K) you must respect two conditions:
- long term efficiency vision;
- common sense.
Credit (K) is the alternative currency of the Musikee system, it measures and values concretely the fan’s effort.
The more time-consuming and cost-intensive is a mission, the more its value in terms of credits (K) will be high.
However, with regards to the rewards value, the amount of credits (K) must be proportional to:
- the abstract and affective value that a fan can assign to the reward;
- the market value of the reward;
- the scarcity of the reward in the market, considering the possibility to make it available exclusively in the Musikee Community;
- the entire list of rewards available in the community;
- the total amount of credits (K) assigned to all the missions of the community.