Community images are very important: from the cover art, to the profile image, from the missions’ images to the rewards’ ones, they’re fundamental for the attractiveness of your community page. This is the reason why below you can find the 5 “must-know” tips strictly suggested by the Musikee Team:
- Use only high quality images to avoid the unpleasant “pixelated effect”.
- Be sure the designs are always updated with the latest pictures and images used by your press office.
- Respect the suggested dimensions for the different images in each section: Musikee will adapt and crop any images you will upload but the final result may not be optimal.
- If you add any kind of text choose its font coherently with the community page style. It’s preferable to use short and visible text and only if it’s necessary. Remember that the images of missions and rewards will be displayed in small size frames and the risk that the text will be too small to be read is high.
- If you add third parties’ brand logos (Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) be sure you’re following updated brand guidelines and, most of all, that you’re not using them in a tacky way.